In order to publish an article in the scientific journal, it is necessary to send via e-mail to the Editorial Board the following materials:
1. Information about the author.
- author’s abstract of the article in English for posting on the journal’s website.
The author’s abstract should include: the name and surname of the author(s), place of work or study, the article’s title and brief content. The abstract should be written using the following algorithm: the first two or three sentences describe the purpose and relevance of the topic; then specify the methodology (methods) of the study; then characterize the results obtained; finally, indicate the practical importance of the article. The abstract should be at least 400 words long;
- for persons without a scientific degree – they should additionally send a scanned review of a scientific supervisor or a person with a scientific degree (the signature of the reviewer must be certified in the personnel department of the establishment or with a stamp of faculty (institute)).
The authors receive a letter about the review results – see review procedure (rejected, accepted with revisions, accepted) and, in case of successful passage, payment details of the publication fee are provided.
- to send a scanned receipt of payment for publishing a scientific article. The cost of publication is 900 UAH (up to 15 pages inclusive). Each additional page will be charged extra in the amount of 20 UAH. The publication fee covers the costs associated with editing articles, the journal’s making-up and printing, as well as the postal mailing to authors.
The structure of a scientific article must necessarily include the following essential elements:
1. Problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks.
2. Analysis of recent researches and publications the author relies on that discuss this issue and how to solve it. Also, to allocate previously unsettled parts of the general problem studied in the article.
3. Formulation of goals of the article (task setting).
4. The main research material with the full justification of the scientific results obtained.
5. Conclusions from this study and prospects for further research in this area.
List of sources used and References.
List of sources used should be made in textual order or alphabetical order (prepared according to the interstate standard DSTU 8302:2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of compilation”). Links to sources used should be made in square brackets in the text, indicating the page numbers of the relevant source: for example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234]. References need to be done in the Roman alphabet in the APA style (APA Style Reference Citations). Examples of References.
The article should contain abstracts and keywords in Ukrainian, Russian, and English languages. Abstract volume in Ukrainian and Russian – at least 700 characters, the number of keywords/phrases – at least 5 positions. An extended English abstract should be at least 1800 characters long. In this English abstract, the author should indicate the relevance of the topic. It is necessary to cover the issues discussed without presenting the results. The author should not cite any research or other sources of information. The abstract should be written without subdivisions. Its text should be concise and original. It is inappropriate to use text from the article literally. If the article is in English, then the extended abstract must be written in Ukrainian.
Language of publications: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Technical requirements: The volume of the article – from 10 to 20 pages, А4 format (297 x 210), margins: left – 25 mm, right, top and bottom – 20 mm, made in Microsoft Word. Type all text of the article, bibliographic list, abstracts, etc. in Times New Roman font, size – 14 pt, spacing – one-and-a-half. If the article includes tables, formulas, and/or figures, they should be compact, titled, text font – Times New Roman, size – 12 pt. The size of tables and figures should not be larger than the width of the page. Mathematical formulas should be thoroughly checked and clearly printed. The formulas should be made using the built-in formula editor MS Word. The number of tables, formulas, and illustrations should be minimal and relevant. Figures and tables on album pages are not accepted.
The article should have the following structural elements: UDC index (in the upper left corner of the page); section of the journal; surname and initials of the author(s) (no more than 3 authors), scientific degree, academic rank; place of work (study); the article’s title; text of the article; list of references. Example of the article submission